This week's topic is the Top Ten Books I'd recommend as good beach reads. This one is so fun!
2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Maston- I really loved this book and road trip books always remind me of summer! Second Chance Summer is probably great too and I plan to read it this summer!
3. Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker- I read this book and few months ago and it really made me want to read all the great summer romance books that I own! Kind of sad but a really great summer read!
5. The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz- Three words for you: Hot, hot, HOT!!
6. The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty- This is one of my favorite series ever and I can read it anytime of the year! But most of the books do take place during summer while Jessica gripes about what happened during the school year!
7. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby- A great beach read because the main character lives right on the beach and loves to surf with her dad! It really made me want to take a surf lesson. I also plan on reading In Honor this summer which is another road trip book!
8. Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar- I really liked this book and it's a really quick read!
9. Deadly Cool and Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday- These books are just so fun! Heartly is a great character and they're very entertaining!
10. Anything written by Jennifer Echols- Jennifer Echols is one of my all-time favorite contemporary authors! Everything she writes is great and her romances are so wonderful. And I always love to read wonderful romances during the summer!